Saturday 1 February 2014

My Life Saver Product...

I think we all have one product we always go to in a skin related emergency! Some people worry about dry and flakey skin others oiliness...My 'emergency' is normally one thing... Spots and blemishes! Being 23 I have grown out the majority of them but normally I have at least one or one that's just healing! Sometimes I can feel when one is erupting and it can feel huge!! 
 
'Bad skin' can hit at any away I have seen a few clients coming to me with it in there 40's. But I'm going to let you into my secret weapon against spots...

Spa Find Perfect Purity Dermabalence Spot Treatment!
 


I have personally never used a spot cream/stick/'zapper' that concentrates on the spot itself that's is as good as this!

The product really dries out the spot or blemish and draws out the impurities. I really find that after using it they are less obvious and feel and look so much better, I also find it great in blocked pores or areas that are generally congested.

The smell of the product is not the best (but it's not too horrible!) but that's because it's made from sulphur, camphor and menthol oil... but hey it all natural and it means there are no added 'nasties' in there to make it smell good its all natural and from the earth! 

The product it's self comes in a little bottle with a stopper, always keep the stopper in there because otherwise it will dry out. To use you just need to give it a good shake and remove the lid (and stopper), use a cotton bud and dip it into the bottle, then dab it on the spot! It even works on those pestey ones that just form a big lump and don't come to anything! I use the product before bed as I find it has better results because it has more time to work, but you can use it in the day and then brush off the excess product. 



 
This miracle product is only £11.60 and the bottle lasts for ages (as you only use a little amount) Get it here! 

Hope you are enjoying my blog, it's one month old today and I have reached 30 followers on Bloglovin!! Thank you so much for reading and enjoying my blog!

Just Hannah xxxxx






2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! Great post :)
    xx

    perksofbeingamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete