Wednesday 29 January 2014

Benefit...It's Potent Eye Cream...

Since I was ill before Christmas with tonsillitis and glandular fever I have noticed my eyes being really heavy, puffy and had such dark circles especially when I wake up. I was using an eye cream before but not noticing much difference but then I remembered I had a mini version of Benefit's It's Potent Eye Cream that I had bought in a minis set before Christmas! So I cracked it open and started to use every morning and night.



Benefit say ..."Your eyes can't keep a secret...they're the first to show signs of age & stress" and mine really do, I was so stressed towards the end of last year and that's probably why I got ill so now its time to chill out a bit! 

The eye cream really cool feeling on your skin and has a light texture. You only need a tiny amount so the pot will last for ages. My eyes instantly feel hydrated and a lot brighter once I have used It's Potent. At the moment I still have dark circles but I have noticed them being less obvious since I have been using this product which I am really pleased with! I team it with Benefits Erase Paste to cover the darkenss up!

I will keep you posted with how I'm getting on with It's Potent...

Just Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment